UPDATED INFORMATION (20 JAN 2013)
Applying for Certified Statements of Results and Transcripts
The Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education administers the processing of requests for Certified Statements of Results and Transcripts.
Who can apply?
You can apply for Certified Statements of Results and Transcripts if wrote any of the following:
- Cambridge or London General Certificate of Examinations (GCE).
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE).
- Caribbean Examination Council examinations (CXC).
- Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC).
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination (PSLCE).
- Teachers’ College Final Examination.
- Technical Teachers’ Training Examination.
How do I apply?
You must obtain and complete the appropriate application form:
- Application Form for Certified Statement and Transcripts for CXC, CAPE, GCE and Primary School Leaving.
- Application Form for Teachers’ College Certified Statements.
Both application forms can be downloaded using the links below. You can also pick up copies of the forms from the Examination Section, which is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, except public holidays.
Ministry of Education
18 Alexandra Street, St Clair
Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. (868) 622-7357
Fax. (868) 622-1365
You must also pay the applicable fee, detailed in the section below. You must then take your payment receipt, completed application form and stamps (if you want your transcript mailed to an institution) to the Examination Unit.
Your Certified Statements of Results or Transcripts will be available in ten working days from the date of your application. You will need proof of identification in the form of a National ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport in order to collect your Certified Statement or Transcripts. If someone else will be collecting documents on your behalf, he or she will need proof of identification and an authorisation letter from you. The letter must be dated and signed by you and must include the name of the person who will be collecting your documents.
Are there any associated fees?
You must pay the applicable application processing fee for both Certified Statements of Results and Transcripts. In addition, if you want your transcripts mailed to local or foreign agencies, you must also pay the applicable postage fees and include the stamps with your application. Statements can not be mailed.
The application processing fees listed below can be paid at any District Revenue Office (DRO). Please follow the link below for a list of DROs. Keep your receipt because proof of payment must be submitted along with your completed application form.
- For each examination in the current year, TT$5.00 per Statement or Transcript.
- For all examinations in any previous year, TT$10.00 per Statement or Transcript.
The postage fees listed below can be paid at any TTPost location. Please be sure to include the registration sticker and stamps with your application. Please follow the link below for a list of TTPost locations. Postage fees include a registered mail fee plus the cost of stamps.
- To mail one Transcript:
- To a local address in Trinidad and Tobago, a registration sticker fee of TT$4.50 plus TT$1.00 in stamps.
- To an address in the Caribbean, a registration sticker fee of TT$4.50 plus TT$2.00 in stamps.
- To an address in Europe or North America, a registration sticker fee of TT$4.50 plus TT$5.00 in stamps.
- To mail two or more Transcripts:
- To a local address in Trinidad and Tobago, a registration sticker fee of TT$4.50 plus TT$4.00 in stamps.
- To an address in the Caribbean, a registration sticker fee of TT$4.50 plus TT$5.00 in stamps.
- To an address in Europe or North America, a registration sticker fee of TT$4.50 plus TT$8.00 in stamps.
District Revenue Offices
TTPost Locations http://www.ttpost.net/tools.php?contentid=d5d419
Where can I find more information?
For more information, please contact the Examination Section of the Ministry of Education, which is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except public holidays.