• JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 231
Tuesday, 26 February 2013 13:56

General Certificate of Education

Written by 
Rate this item
(18 votes)
Student Exams

General Certificate of Education (GCE)

How do I register to write the GCE?

The registration process is different for private and in-school candidates.

  • In-school candidates are registered by their schools.
  • Private candidates must obtain and complete a GCE entry form, which is from the Ministry of Education’s Head Office.  One form is completed for only O Level subjects, only A Level subjects or both O and A Level subjects.

In-school and private candidates must be registered during January and February of 2007 for the GCE being held in May/June 2007.

Are there any associated fees?
There are no fees associated with registering for or writing the GCE.

Where can I obtain more information?
More information can be obtained from the Ministry of Education’s Examinations Section.  You may contact Exams Section office Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, except public holidays

Ministry of Education
18 Alexandra Street
St. Clair
Trinidad, West Indies
Tel: (868) 622-1365, 628-8555 or 622-2181 extensions 250, 251, 252
Fax: (868) 628-0094
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays

Read 12703 times

Login Form